Iron Chef Products - Recipes
Chicken and Bacon Shish Kabobs
- ½ cup Iron Chef General Tso’s sauce
- 10 large mushrooms, cut in half
- 2 green onions, minced
- 3 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into chunks
- 1/2 pound sliced thick cut bacon, cut in half
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple chunks
- In a large bowl, mix Mu-Shu sauce, stir in the mushrooms and green onions.
- Place the chicken in the mixture. Cover, and marinate in the refrigerator at least 1 hour.
- Preheat the grill for high heat.
- Wrap the chicken chunks with bacon, and thread onto skewers.
- Alternate with mushroom halves and pineapple chunks.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Arrange skewers on the prepared grill.
- Cook 15 to 20 minutes, brushing occasionally with remaining soy sauce mixture, until bacon is crisp and chicken juices run clear.