Iron Chef Products - Recipes
- 1 dozen eggs, hard-boiled and peeled
- 1/2 teaspoon Red Cayenne Hot Sauce
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 tablespoon grated shallot
- 5 small pickle “scornichons” diced
- Dash of salt & pepper
- 1 tablespoon paprika, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Bake panko crumbs on a rimmed sheet for about 10 minutes. Cool.
- Slice eggs in half for easy cutting, spray knife with cooking spray.
- Place yolks in a large bowl. Add mustard, mayonnaise, turmeric, shallots, hot sauce and cornichons into bowl. Whisk yolk mixture until smooth. Season with salt to taste.
- Place egg white on serving plate and using a teaspoon (or piping bag), fill each egg white with a heaping of yolk mixture.