Iron Chef Products - Recipes
Iron Chef Sesame Beef
- 1 pound round steak
- ½ cup Iron Chef Sesame Garlic Sauce
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 3 cups of cooked rice
- Mix Iron Chef Sesame Garlic sauce and onions in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Cut steak into strips and add to bowl. Cover and refrigerate overnight (at least 30 minutes).
- Cook beef and onions in sauce, in wok or frying pan until brown (about 5 minutes).
- Add sesame seeds and cook for additional 2 minutes.
- Serve on rice.